Are you a fan of margaritas? Margaritas are one of the most loved cocktails in the world! The best part is that they’re available in an infinite amount of flavors! This tangy Mexican drink has dozens of flavor variations, which makes them apt for people with all kinds of tastes and preferences. While we’ve all had the original lime-flavored margaritas, have you ever given dragon fruit margaritas a try? Today we’ll go over the recipe of this exotic but truly flavorsome cocktail!
Ingredients You’ll Need
- 2 oz red dragon fruit juice
- 5 oz blanco tequila
- 1 oz lime juice
- .5 oz triple sec
- .5 oz agave syrup
- Fill the cocktail shaker with 0ce 50% of the way.
- Add dragon fruit juice, tequila, lime juice, triple sec, and agave syrup
- Shake vigorously for 25 seconds
- Utilizing a lime wedge, dampen the rim with lime juice
- Dip the rim of glass in a shallow bowl of salt or sugar (you’re preference)
- Fill the glass to the top with ice
- Strain the liquid from the shaker into the glass
- Garnish the lime wedge and mint leaf if desired